Paisley 0.9.0 beta 4
12th April, 2016
- Added "what's new" help menu option, which links to this changelog.
- Paisley will now notify you when there are updates available.
- Added a menu item for selecting a registration key.
- Now correctly processes license files when double-clicked in the file system.
- Now supports "Open with" contextual menus on OSX Finder and Windows explorer.
- Fixed a bug where encoding RGB pngs with 1-bit-alpha transparency would sometimes fail.
- Removed dependency on OpenSSL for license validation.
- And lots of other misc bug fixes and enhancements!
Paisley 0.9.0 beta 3
13th March, 2016
- Now ignores _paisley_original_files sub-folders when re-compressing a dropped folder.
- Fixed bug with generation of registration keys where registration info contains unicode characters.
- Fixed bug with pause/resume not working on windows.
- Added code-signing for installers and executables.
Paisley 0.9.0 beta 2
1st March, 2016
- No longer requires the application to be restarted after registration to enable the saving of images.
- General optimization and bug fixes.
Paisley 0.9.0 beta 1
26th February, 2016
- Initial release